Teledyne Reynolds (TRI) offers an extensive selection of single pin high voltage connectors and cable assemblies, some of which have been in production for more than 60 years, reflecting TRI's relentless commitment to engineering, quality and customer service.
TRI leads the connector industry worldwide in the design of high voltage connectors and cable assemblies rated for use at voltages from 5 kVDC to 50 kVDC at altitudes of 70,000 feet (21.34 km) and above while exposed to temperatures as low as -55°C and up to 125°C. While not all connector designs offerred by TRI in this website are designed to operate at those extremes, all will perform with a high degree of reliability when operated as specified.
Single-Pin 7 Series
70,000 ft (21.34 km)
-55º to 125ºC
The "7" Series high reliability, high voltage cable assemblies and receptacles are similar to the C Series in that they are also intermateable with various LGH™ interfaces. The primary differences to the C Series are:
- Operating temperature range of -55° to 125°C due to incorporation of annular sealing rings on the plug insulator
- Plugs can be ordered as kits that can be terminated to wire by the customer
- Either silicone rubber or silicone coated FEP wire can be used with the plug bag assemblies
- Fluorosilicone rubber insulators are available for applications where Coolanol® or other fluids that cause silicone rubber to swell may exist
- Plastic bodies are used in the plug design to captivate the coupling nut and prevent tearing of silicone insulators from over-torquing during mating
- Available as connector kits, also called bag assemblies, to allow for assembly at the customer's location or field installation
Pre-terminated and tested cable assemblies built to length for customers that prefer a complete solution
Connectors that use Teledyne Reynolds' patented Advanced Interface Sealing System™. Technologically advanced, these connectors represent the state-of-the-art in high voltage connector design and manufacture.
LGH™ is a trademark of Tyco Amp, Inc. and Coolanol is a registered trademark of Exxon Mobil Corporation View Products
• Download PDF