Storm Products has been producing high performance semi-rigid interconnects for over 20 years for a variety of markets, including: defense, telecom, wireless and test & measurement. Experienced in:
- Cable sizes from 0.034" to 0.500"
- Solid PTFE dielectric and high performance tape wrapped products
- Wide variety of standard connector styles: MCX, SMA, SMB, SMC, TNC, N, 7/16, SC, and HN
- Years of experience on blindmate connector styles: OSP GPO, GPPO, and GMS
Specialized experience in:
- Applications where phase stability is critical
- low intermod interconnects
- High power designs
- Automated bending equipment and optical comparators
- Programmable thermal chambers for pre-conditioning formed cables
- Specialized assembly and soldering equipment for high volume applications
- Automated network analyzers through 50Ghz
Due to the custom nature of formed semi-rigid cable assemblies, additional information is required before providing a quotation for your requirement. Please read the
design guidelines which will aid you in this process.
Semi-Rigid Design Assistance
If your application requires properties not available in standard, off-the-shelf product, contact Storm; you'll benefit from our design team's technical know how which has been garnered though years of experience designing solutions for our customers.