YIG FILTERS At-A-Glance
- 0.5 to 50 GHz
- Bandpass up to 7 stages
- Band-Reject up to 16 stages
- Multi-Octave tuning
- Permanent Magnet (PM) technology
- Both open-loop and closed-loop YIG filters in the smallest, most rugged packages
- Excellent linearity, low insertion loss and broadband tuning characteristics
- Optional Analog Controller
- Analog and Digital drivers available
With a 30 year heritage developing leading YIG technologies, Teledyne RF & Microwave has unsurpassed capabilities as your single source for YIG filters.
Teledyne has a large, self-contained YIG manufacturing and R&D infrastructure that ensures continuous YIG innovations, including the industry’s only YIG filter that “locks” to a desired signal.
Teledyne has both in-house and offshore YIG manufacturing capabilities to control costs and meet stringent capacity and deliver requirements for non-ITAR products. Additionally,
Teledyne has invested extensively in Automated Test up to 50 GHz, and maintains an on-site environmental testing facility.