Circuit Card Assembly
Teledyne Advanced Electronic Solutions assembles and tests a variety of complex circuit card assemblies (CCAs) using leading edge, advanced technology assembly automation. We specialize in low-volume, high-mix assembly of highly complex CCAs.
- RF, analog, high-speed and digital circuits on rigid-flex and Cu core substrates
- Typical lot sizes from 3 to 300 pieces
- 4 high speed, flexible SMT lines
- Production processes for components from 0201 chips to large grid-array components and connectors
- 100% solder paste, automated optical, and x-ray inspection
- Forced air convection reflow with inert atmosphere option
- Special processes for RF assemblies (filters, shields, etc)
- BGA underfill, conformal coating, etc.
- Selective and wave solder pin-thru-hole processes
- CCA and component bonding processes