Teledyne e2v HiRel Electronics (HiRel) products are designed, manufactured, tested, and delivered to the requirements of our customers' needs, and we are committed to operating at the forefront of semiconductor quality levels.
Whether we are developing products for industrial, military or even space environments, Teledyne HiRel production sites facilitate rigorous quality exercises. A detailed description of HiRel's quality organization and supporting documentation is covered in the Management System Manual. We are dedicated to achieving and maintaining the highest levels of compliance to ensure our customers are completely satisfied with our products. The Teledyne e2v HiRel site has been certified compliant with AS9100, the international Quality Management System standard for the Aviation, Space and Defense (AS&D) industry. In addition, our site has also achieved compliance to the following standards:
Quality Management Systems – Requirements for Aviation, Space and Defense Organizations:
- AS9100 Revision D including ISO 9001:2015 (2018) Certification: Milpitas, CA, Richardson, Tx, Lewisburg, TN
- Level V and Q Certification, MIL-PRF-38535, FSC 5962: Milpitas, CA
- MIL-STD-883 Lab Suitability: Milpitas, CA
Product quality and reliability
- All QML products are screened to the requirements of MIL-PRF-38535. This includes MIL-STD-883 Method 5004 screening and MIL-STD-883 method 5005 Qualification and Quality Conformance procedures.
- Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) inspections are performed on procured wafers and die to verify the step coverage and current density requirements of MIL-PRF-38535.
- Traceability to the wafer lot is maintained throughout manufacturing. A unique mark lot number is marked on the finished device for this purpose.