TDS DIGITAL RECEIVER PRODUCTS At-A-Glance
- Broadband coverage from 0.5 -18GHz covered by two products:
- 2-18GHz DR068-M1 based on multi octave analogue IFM technology
- 0.5-2.4GHz DR063-F1 based on proprietary, all digital IFM technology
- Up to 15 bit output (0.5MHz resolution)
- Pulse Amplitude, Pulse Width, TOA, FMoP & PMoP
- 50MHz clocking rate
- 60dB dynamic range
- VME64 form factor
- Gigabit Ethernet interface
- Low power, reconfigurable
The full range of our Digitizing Receivers line builds on the strong tradition of Teledyne Defence & Space’s (TDS) broad range of Digital Frequency Discriminators (DFDs) and Sequential Detector Log Video Amplifiers (SDLVAs).
TDS's range of Digital Receivers combine the latest DFD, SDLVA and Digital Signal Processing techniques (DSP) to provide broadband receivers that not only measure frequency but also capture pulse parameters. These parameters include time of arrival (TOA), pulse width (PW), pulse amplitude (PA), bad data flags with the option for additional data such as pulse on pulse (POP), Pulse Modulation on Pulse (PMOP) and frequency modulation on pulse (FMOP).
Teledyne Defence & Space’s Digitizing Receiver formulates each PDW based on internal algorithms. The PDW is internally constructed and constantly updated throughout the duration of the RF pulse. The final PDW is only presented as an output following the end of the RF pulse.
TDS currently offers two types of Digitizing Receivers covering 0.5 to 2.4GHz (DR063-F1) and 2 to 18GHz (DR068-M1).